Last Updated May 10, 2020
This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites, platform, and services (together, “Farm Fresh Media”) or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on our sites and platforms if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to, or misuse of, data about you.
- We do run ads, on our sites. By approved and screened advertisers. We will NOT share your personal information with these advertisers without your direct consent.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes. Other than the programs of our parent organization GTKYF Foundation Inc., no outside groups are permitted access.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes. We do send fundraising and newsletters to those who subscribe to these services.
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from Farm Fresh Media llc, our sites, and platforms.
2. Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on our sites, or send via our sites or platforms, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and “favorites” lists).
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
3. Data we store
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login, or by contacting us directly.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of Farm Fresh Media llc or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Users – By accessing Farm Fresh Media llc, our sites or platforms or providing us data, you agree that we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information, please contact our privacy officer at HERE.